On this page:
|OHSLA Points of Contact||Conference Representative Coaches|
|Oregon Lacrosse Official Association contacts|
The majority of OHSLA inquiries should be directed through your head coach. While the league attempts to answer all inquiries within 24 hours, with over 40 Varsity teams and over 50 JV teams, each containing 15-30 players (and 30-60 parents), the league does not have the man-power to address large amounts of individual inquiries. We are volunteers and all have "real jobs" that we need to pay attention to and your team's head coach is our buffer to avoid this possible overload.
If you want to comment about a game, it's officiating, the conduct of a particular team, coach, or player, do not contact the league directly. The proper procedure in these types of situations is to have your Head Coach report to the league. The league will not respond to individual inquiries of these types.
That being said, there are situations we'd like to hear from you. Please contact the OHSLA if:
- You have concerns regarding the OHSLA or have a contribution that you would like to give the league (we are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization).
- You are available to help coach a team or would like information about starting up a high school lacrosse program.
- You would like us to list a link to your website, advertise an open coaching position, or give information about an upcoming camp or clinic.
- You need help or have questions regarding the operations of your current team.
When applicable, please be sure that on any contact information you let us know what team you are representing.
The OHSLA has a new mailing address: OHSLA
15685 SW 116th Ave
Tigard, Oregon 97224
To contact OHSLA about specific questions or issues, please use the following table as a reference:
Contact Title Coverage Dan Badders DanABadders@gmail.com Commissioner
- Outside Media Requests (for information).
- Out of Season/Out of State/Out of League Play requests.
- Suspension Appeals.
- New Schools or Programs.
- Scorekeeper Training Program.
- Any topics not covered below.
- Game Score Reporting.
- Bids for hosting Playoff & Championships.
- Nominations for All-State/All-American/Academic Awards.
- Coach Certification (including background checks).
- Team Liability Insurance documentation.
- JV/Varsity game scheduling.
- Cooperative agreements between schools.
- Player Eligibility.
- Ejections of Player/Coach by an Official.
Treasurer All financial issues and questions. Curt Sheinin
OHSLA Board Coaches liasons Coach issues/questions for OHSLA. Peter Adamson
Web Advisor Static OHSLA web page content (not Team scores, info, or standings).
Each conference has two coaches who represent their conference at the OHSLA level and meet annually, in the Fall, with the OHSLA.
Brian Wood Newburg Nick Deneffe Glencoe
Joe Corbett Jesuit Paul Voas Southridge
Will Harris Lincoln Dennis Sullivan OES
Rob Robinette Sherwood Paul Lardy Liberty
Mark Flood West Linn Curt Shenin Lakeridge
Richard Norman West Salem Ryan Bowlby McNary
Ken Rogers Thurston Dave Heverly Roseburg
Joe Kerwin Bend Jeff Melville Summit
Contact information, as well as lots of info about being an Lacrosse Official in Oregon, can be found on the OLOA home page